Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cardmaking Classes @ Jan's Place @ Drouin West, West Gippsland

Its time to run some classes!!   I’m letting you all know my upcoming stamping classes.  Why not join me  for a relaxing couple of hours of cardmaking.  Take time off your busy schedule for yourself and enjoy some stamping fun with me, learn something new and walk away with some beautifully stamped creations.  Below are my May Classes.  Please email me on handmadebyjan@dcsi.net.au to book a spot.  Places are strictly limited so contact me now to secure your spot.


Mother’s Day Cardmaking Class

Come and join me for my Mother’s Day class and make two beautiful Mother’s Day cards and a cute gift box.  You can change the sentiment on your card to “Thank You”, “Happy Birthday” or something else to suit you if you like.


Thursday 7th May 2009
1:00 pm

Location: 181 Old Telegraph Road West, Drouin West
Cost: $10.  Includes all materials and use of tools plus afternoon tea


Stampin’ Pastels Class

Come and make some beautiful colourful cards using this lively technique.  You’re sure to impress everyone with your creations from this class.


Thursday 21st May 2009
10:30 am

Location: 181 Old Telegraph Road West, Drouin West
Cost: $10.  Includes all materials and use of tools plus morning tea


Contact me today at handmadebyjan@dcsi.net.au to book your place.


No comments:

Post a Comment