Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wow! I'm on the Design Team at StampNation!

Wow, I am so excited! Today I'm joining the Design team over at StampNation! StampNation is an amazing world-wide community of passionate paper crafters, founded by Catherine Pooler. Its a place where we can share our love of all things paper and be encouraged to grow into the best paper crafter we can be in a loving and supportive environment! I love it there! And I feel so honoured to be invited to be on their Design Team!

Please go and check out more info on StampNation here and I encourage you to join this amazing community! You will be so glad you did!!


 Here are some of my recent cards that I shared with the StampNation Design Team:


6 comments:

  1. A well deserved accolade Jan. Can't wait to see what you create in your DT role!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you join the team, Jan! I look forward to creating with you and seeing what you come up with for the challenges! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab designs! Can't wait to see what's next! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you grandmato19! Wow, 19 grandchildren.. That's awesome!

      Delete